1. The promoter is ASG International, the trading name of Advance Recruitment UK Limited, which is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 6971194) registered office 1st Floor, The Exchange, 1 St John Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1DA
2. Employees of Advance Recruitment UK Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entries is;
a) Midnight, 15th September 2015 for online entries after which no online entries will be accepted.
b) 18th September 2015 at such time as the supply of printed entry forms runs out, or
c) 18th September 2015 in time for the prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
a) Entrants must provide all information requested in fields marked with a * on the competition form. This applies to both the online and printed forms. Should the winning form once picked be incomplete, another winner will be chosen at random.
b) Winners will be chosen at random by an employee of Advance Recruitment UK Limited.
c) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
d) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party whether that party be connected with this competition or not.
e) If the winner or runners up do not claim their prize at the time of the prize draw, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner or runner up and pick at random a replacement winner/ runner up.
f) The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prizes can be collected. – Prizes may be sent by post or courier to the winner at the sole discretion of the promoter.
g) The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to a prize that occurs after the prize has been collected/posted/provided to a courier.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. The winner and runners up agree to the use of their names and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Advance Recruitment UK Limited and not to any other party, unless specified otherwise on your entry form.