- Title: Project Manager – Expertise background in Retail Displays and/or Large Format Print
- Location & Flexibility: Onsite – Surrey
- Type of Contract: full-time – Permanent
- Level Guideline: based on experience but open guideline: £30 000 to £40000 + Bonus
Ideal Matching Profile might look like this:
- Account / Project Manager / Print Production
- Technical expertise in: POS, Display or Print
- A strong project manager with skills in production
- Connection with retail, fashion, sports brands is ideal but not required
- Passionate about environment and eco marketing materials
- Ideally you will have experience with 3d tools (wood, metal and acrylic production)
About the Company:
This company is a very creative provider of retail solutions for retail displays. They specialise in supporting global brands with an end-to-end service for their instore marketing needs. Whether that is Window Display, Semi/Permanent POS, Large Format Print, Vinyl’s etc. As a company they are om the crest of huge growth and they need to add their project team. This firm has a company culture where they encourage everyone at every level to be hands-on and analytical where they like everyone at every level to be seen and heard and have a chance to fine-tune things, taking initiative and making a difference with their views and ideas. This company invest a lot in research to stay ahead of the field when it comes to cutting edge technological processes and solutions to ensure they provide best in class service to their clients
About the Job:
The role is for a Project Manager and you will be responsible for the execution of retail campaign projects from production brief through to delivery in-store. Working with all internal stakeholders as well as external partners to deliver on time, in budget and to the right quality and service standard. A strong understanding of manufacturing processes and a good grasp of design is essential.
one of these backgrounds can work, a combi adds further value. Experience within creative engineering, retail windows & event zones, events, global toolkits, 2D & 3D design, Digital content, prop design, and print, manufacture & installation would be ideal.
WHY THIS JOB?
Looking for a role that’s not only exciting today, but also offers a bright future? Look no further! Our expanding company has a specialist role that’s perfect for someone who’s eager to take on new challenges and make a real impact. As a Production Manager you’ll have the opportunity to lead exciting projects and work with some of the world’s largest Retail brands. Our projects prioritise technology and the environment, so you can be sure that you’ll be working on cutting-edge initiatives that have a positive impact on the world.